About Me

My photo
Profession: Electrical Engineer Night: Indie Video Game developer Interest: Guitar Player, Center Left Politics, Poetry, Women Status: In a relationship

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday work and play work and play

The main intention of my blog is to capture my thoughts and share excerpts from a vampire novel I am working on as well as some my poetry, music, and my center left political views.
Unfortunately tonight I am doing a lot of work for my day job, Engineer in the Automotive Industry. I felt bouncing between my new blog and sharing emails and information with my co workers in Korea, where it day time Monday morning already it would keep me sane. LOL
I recently found a good balance in my life by going back to school on my own. I studying Digital Media Development at IADT Detroit Campus.

Thanks for reading my blog/diary

Robert Welch,
Sunday night 12/5/2010 9:15 AM

3 comments:

Robert S Welch Jr. said...

Making progress on several GM1411 for a automotive PPAP submission that is due pretty soon.

I ordered coffee beans on my pizza. Seems to be keeping me awake. LOL

Passionpen said...

Coffee bean on your pizza. That sounded like a Bobby comment. lol.

Robert S Welch Jr. said...

Now I have the coffee brewing, I realized I will not be done with my work until well after midnight. I have 7AM conference call with a customer in China, won't be much sleep tonight.)-: